QOS theme song

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

QOS theme song

Post by Veronica »

LOL,I found a text named "Five underrated Bond songs" and whoever wrote the article commented on QOS theme song as "drunken karaoke".. :D is it really that bad?

P.S. although I have to say that the instrumental part did good with commercial for the newest Bond fragrance(starring Caterina Murino!)
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Re: QOS theme song

Post by The Saint 007 »

Terrible title song, and David Arnold's score isn't much better, in my opinion. Like the film, it's a pretty bland and boring effort, which is why I lost my nerdy completist attitude of collecting the Bond soundtracks afterwards.

Thankfully, however, there's the far better Quantum Of Solace parody song:

[video][/video]
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

The Saint 007 wrote:Terrible title song, and David Arnold's score isn't much better, in my opinion. Like the film, it's a pretty bland and boring effort, which is why I lost my nerdy completist attitude of collecting the Bond soundtracks afterwards.

Thankfully, however, there's the far better Quantum Of Solace parody song:

[video][/video]

I honestly don't remember the soundtrack just like the movie. Honestly SO BADLY directed. Bad on every level. The only good thing I remember is that Grand hotel in Bolivia(or somewhere)because the hotel just looks amazing. And that we won the lottery line. That actually reminded me of good old Bond days.
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.
Favorite Movies: T2 & THE DARK KNIGHT.

Post by ml94 »

Overall bad movie... :down: :down: :down: :down: