Aston Martin V8 Vantage vs Lotus Esprit Turbo

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
Count_Lippe
Agent

Aston Martin V8 Vantage vs Lotus Esprit Turbo

Post by Count_Lippe »

Which one do you like the most?

The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Re: Aston Martin V8 Vantage vs Lotus Esprit Turbo

Post by The Saint 007 »

As I mentioned in the Aston Martin DB5 vs Lotus Esprit thread, the Aston Martin V8 Vantage is my third favourite Bond car. It has a cool look, nice gadgets, and is in an exciting action sequence with John Barry's awesome Ice Chase theme. But I still really like the Lotus Esprit Turbo as well, even though it wasn't used much in the film.
Count_Lippe
Agent

Post by Count_Lippe »

The Saint 007 wrote:As I mentioned in the Aston Martin DB5 vs Lotus Esprit thread, the Aston Martin V8 Vantage is my third favourite Bond car.
Yes I know, I got the idea to pair it with the other Lotus from your comment. :lol:

Anyway, nice that you replied in the thread. Too bad we didn't get to see any special equipment on this car, only the white one getting blown up.

And what do others think?
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Count_Lippe wrote:
The Saint 007 wrote:As I mentioned in the Aston Martin DB5 vs Lotus Esprit thread, the Aston Martin V8 Vantage is my third favourite Bond car.
Yes I know, I got the idea to pair it with the other Lotus from your comment. :lol:

Anyway, nice that you replied in the thread. Too bad we didn't get to see any special equipment on this car, only the white one getting blown up.

And what do others think?
The v8 vantage is awesome dalton really nailed it and had the right car to secure the image. Lotus are impressive cars but something about Aston Martin is bond. Too bad the more recent cars used by Craig are too super carish. I like the BMW used too but don't embody bond the way a good Aston Martin can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
............ :007:
Daltonite Toothpaste
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: The Living Daylights, Licence To Kill, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies & For Your Eyes Only.
Favorite Movies: American Mary, Deadlier Than The Male, Dracula, Saved, The Big Sleep, The French Connection, Under The Sand

Post by Daltonite Toothpaste »

The V8 Vantage is my favourite Bond car, bar none. Sleek in look, and armed to the grille.
GeorgeSimon
New Recruit

Post by GeorgeSimon »

As for me, the Lotus Esprit Turbo is my favorite Bond car. I'm so excited to find this thread, thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to hearing the opinions of other people. And for now I just wanted to ask you a question. What's more nail-biting for you: to read a book or watch a movie? I agree with the statements described at http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/books-vs ... uspenseful. You?