The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by bjmdds »

Omega wrote:Ghostbusters is down to 7th place finished 5th last week. $107 million it's pretty much done and not doing well over seas, but I dunno if it's opened everywhere yet.

Bourne did ok with$60 million but Bourne has never done bond #s yet for some reason bond had to reboot to copy Bourne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We said that junk would tank quickly. It proved out. Another PC Hollywood remake with an all female cast based on a prior mega hit with a male cast decades earlier :!: No originality whatsoever in Hollywood with only PC themes on their collective minds! :cuss: Now this Suicide film looks original, yet demented BUT I cannot get a feel where this will go at the box office. It looks like The Avengers gone 'grunge'.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

I just watched the entire film ECH-TRE on the EPIX cable channel. It was difficult not turning it off just to get to see it on my full sized tv screen. What trash! The point is they did a 3 minute interview after the film on EPIX where Cr-egg discussed this crummy film with a reporter from Rotten Tomatoes. The important point was she said to him, "we're gonna miss you". His response to her was, "I'M NOT GONE YET :!: " :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: FBF, execute order 66 now :!: [video][/video]
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by Omega »

That is a old interview. I don't think he has done anything but that UN appearance for bond since sp tanked / underperformed

............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

How old big O?
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I think it was filmed during the spectre release could be wrong . Pretty sure he's not out doing interviews for it now.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Omega wrote:I think it was filmed during the spectre release could be wrong . Pretty sure he's not out doing interviews for it now.

I thought it was an interview for EPIX on cable.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Hollywood Reporter review on HP and the Cursed Child: The eighth story in the series goes 'Back to the Future' with disappointing results. :roll:
Spoiler
Without giving away too many plot details, Albus and Scorpius travel back in time to save a life and in doing so they set off a domino wave of changes that radically alter the present. Like in Back to the Future, further attempts to fix the timeline result in more changes and still more attempts to make it right, even as their parents are rushing to rescue them. Some of the alternate future versions of familiar characters are fun and others don’t quite work. But understanding any of it assumes a pretty deep familiarity with the Potterverse. This isn’t a story accessible to newcomers (in the way the upcoming Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them movie appears to be) but one designed to service the existing fanbase.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

bjmdds wrote:I just watched the entire film ECH-TRE on the EPIX cable channel. It was difficult not turning it off just to get to see it on my full sized tv screen. What trash! The point is they did a 3 minute interview after the film on EPIX where Cr-egg discussed this crummy film with a reporter from Rotten Tomatoes. The important point was she said to him, "we're gonna miss you". His response to her was, "I'M NOT GONE YET :!: " :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: FBF, execute order 66 now :!: [video][/video]
Order 66 will be carried out if the traditional actor returns but with Babs remains as producer.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I saw the trailer for Suicide Squad with the Star Trek movie. I wonder whether it will find an audience too. They cut it for a PG-13 in the States, after initially hinting that it would be R-rated, but it has been rated 15 in the UK, the same as Deadpool. Sounds like it falls between two stools.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Tomatometer Not Available for Suicide Squad either.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

bjmdds wrote:
Omega wrote:I think it was filmed during the spectre release could be wrong . Pretty sure he's not out doing interviews for it now.

I thought it was an interview for EPIX on cable.
it may be but it was probably done in October to November last year. Maybe it's new, but the way it seems to work is the stars are forced to do as many press interviews as the can so they sit down someplace like New York and one reporter gets a few min then rotated out with another. So as many interviews take place in a set time, I'd almost bet that was shortly after he'd said he slit his wrists and before it fizzled out short of skyfall and RT meter filtered with rotten

Goldeneye
Site Admin

Post by Goldeneye »

Sooo. Very long story of being on endless telephone hold hell, not to belittle multiple help chats which were almost no use. Following some advice from other sources I think/hope/pray the problem with the front page will be sorted out shortly, within next 24 hours. If it does not work its back to chat hold hell.

Basically the web address it directing traffic to a server address we were moved from by our host, for some reason the old address still pops up for everywhere east of the Mississippi all the way to England and beyond. This should hopefully be fixed soon.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Goldeneye wrote:Sooo. Very long story of being on endless telephone hold hell, not to belittle multiple help chats which were almost no use. Following some advice from other sources I think/hope/pray the problem with the front page will be sorted out shortly, within next 24 hours. If it does not work its back to chat hold hell.

Basically the web address it directing traffic to a server address we were moved from by our host, for some reason the old address still pops up for everywhere east of the Mississippi all the way to England and beyond. This should hopefully be fixed soon.
Hope it is sorted out soon. :cheers:
Bring back Bond!
Goldeneye
Site Admin

Post by Goldeneye »

carl stromberg wrote:
Goldeneye wrote:Sooo. Very long story of being on endless telephone hold hell, not to belittle multiple help chats which were almost no use. Following some advice from other sources I think/hope/pray the problem with the front page will be sorted out shortly, within next 24 hours. If it does not work its back to chat hold hell.

Hope it is sorted out soon. :cheers:
We are back worldwide!!!
http://danielcraigisnotbond.com/index/
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :happy spin: :happy spin:
Count_Lippe
Agent

Post by Count_Lippe »

I couldn't even access the forum for the past two weeks.
kater23
Moneypenny
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Living Daylights
Favorite Movies: Animal House, Star Wars(original recipe)

Post by kater23 »

Saw Duran Duran last night-A.May.Zing. show(my brother got me concert tickets as a Christmas present..I remember thinking "that seems like a long waysaway")..yesterday was it and I had a blast! They did "A View To A Kill" complete with Bond-style intro! :007:
I have no time for No Time To Die :lol:
Count_Lippe
Agent

Post by Count_Lippe »

kater23 wrote:Saw Duran Duran last night
Nice tits in the uncensored Duran Duran "Girls on film" video. :P

[video][/video]
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Fat Seagal starring in Above The Law sequel. Oh dear!

http://theactionelite.com/2016/08/were- ... aw-sequel/

This is going to make ID4 2 look like the original Star Wars trilogy.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

:roll:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

POLDARK hunk Aidan Turner has once again taken the lead in the race to become the next James Bond with staggering 6/4 odds he’ll nab the role. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Aidan’s main competition comes in the form of War and Peace’s James Norton, who at one point was bookies favourite, but now stands at 7/2. William Hill spokesperson Rupert Adams said: “We have seen a further run of bets for Mr Turner, including one customer looking to place a cool £1000. He has to be a contender.” Night Manager star Tom Hiddleston was previously odds-on favourite to play the lothario spy and even beefed up for the role, but since going public with his relationship with songstress Taylor Swift, his new loved-up attitude has left him flagging behind his competitors. Image