The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by bjmdds »

Shooting has wrapped on the new James Bond film, No Time to Die. The announcement came via the spy franchise’s official Instagram account. “That’s a wrap on No Time to Die,” ran the message, accompanying a photograph of star Daniel Craig and director Cary Fukunaga. “See you in cinemas April 2020.” :clap: Image
dirtybenny
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love and all the Connery films
Favorite Movies: Dirty Harry, Bullitt, The Sting, LA Confidential, The Maltese Falcon, and The Big Sleep

Post by dirtybenny »

bjmdds wrote: “See you in cinemas April 2020.” :clap: Image
Well you won't be seeing me old boy!
The Rouge Warrior, On Hermaphrodite's Secret Service Image
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Director look unamused to be forced to take a picture with Craig. Babs is such a celebrity hound she hires a director for his acclaim then uses him as a publicity stunt every chance she gets instead of letting him do what he normally does and stay behind the camera.

Also about the rumors the trailer release will be with Star Wars premier is just pure fantasy from fanboys Disney is never going to allow another company to share their spotlight, it will be spotlight will be the next marvel or Disney release. Bond trailer might be there eventually, if it’s ready, but Mulan live action and the black widow movie will be front and center along with teasing the next marvel phase, possibly Kevin Feige’s Star Wars and Disney plus subscription service.

The two dc movies coming out , one unnamed in March and wonder woman in may will not be given prime trailer position during Star Wars either, Disney will not allow it for the first few weeks of release.
Thinking bond 25 will be allowed to ride on the coat tails of Disney’s Star Wars is a joke only fanboys would believe. That’d be ideal from a promotional POV, and eon has let down that side of it big time since production began, but every time eon has tried to somehow release news and talking points meant to generate buzz close to big movie events they get run over by marvel, other studios and franchises who don’t even notice there’s a small franchise in the middle of the road. It’s pathetic how eon last minute tried to leach on to big events marvel planned out years in advance only to have nobody notice. I can’t even remember what it was eon tried doing right before endgame press tour was ramping up. Whatever it was it made a small buzz in bond communities then died out

Kingsman 3 and maybe Deadpool 3 trailers might be in the Star Wars trailer line up. I’d be excited if Disney would start promoting fox titles I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image “We’ve thrown the book at him on this one,” teases Barbara Broccoli in an exclusive report from Empire’s upcoming 2020 Preview Issue – and by ‘the book’, she means Rami Malek’s Safin. “He is really the supervillain. He’s the one that really gets under Bond’s skin. He’s a nasty piece of work.” Going by the name Safin, the antagonist will quickly become a personal foe of James Bond, unlike anyone he has ever faced before.--------maybe SAFIN is an acronym for a cyborg and not human, the way this is going :?: :idea:
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

The ads have gone crazy on this site!
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

What’s it doing ? I don’t see ads with Tapatalk

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote:What’s it doing ? I don’t see ads with Tapatalk
If you use it on a PC, there are about 3 banner ads on the front page. Well, you know the saying, if you're not paying, you're the product.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
dirtybenny
Favorite Movies: Dirty Harry, Bullitt, The Sting, LA Confidential, The Maltese Falcon, and The Big Sleep

Post by dirtybenny »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:The ads have gone crazy on this site!
I hope somebody's getting paid!
Goldeneye
Site Admin

Post by Goldeneye »

We did not change any settings or providers. I do not know how these ads are taking over the space allowed.

On average we get a couple thousand page views each month from all over the world, mostly the USA and UK, although Australia, Canada & Greece are showing up in some numbers as well. From mid 2011 to today we have 1.6 million page views of DCINB and the forum, this is from incomplete ad company data.

Our providers show for the October (1st through 30th) 20,330 visitors, 38,953 pages, this is only the DCINB web address. We are cataloged by every search engine out there. Hits are in the millions, although I am not sure all this entails. Honestly there could be better ways to analyze unique visitors and online foot print.

Even with some traffic the ads are usually not clicked, our biggest recent day was last Monday at $0.29. Nobody has ever made money off the site, maybe if we had monetized it properly maybe we could have. Since I do not like the look of being a spam site I am going to try to tone it down, obviously something major changed with our ad company.
I know DB's rants are the reason anyone visits our main page, and everyone here is the reason anybody comes to the forum. Since you guys are the only reason this places exists in the first place I'll try not to let you down.
:cheers:
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Happy Halloween

dirtybenny

Post by dirtybenny »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:Image

Happy Halloween

I got my costume picked out!

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Coral have just confirmed Richard Madden is the hot favourite to take over as 007 after Craig steps down. The Game of Thrones and Bodyguard actor is looking unbeatable on odds of 1 to 2. A spokesman said: "Richard Madden is proving to be a popular selection with punters to be the next 007 as we are being knocked over with bets on the Bodyguard Star to take over from Daniel Craig.”
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:Coral have just confirmed Richard Madden is the hot favourite to take over as 007 after Craig steps down. The Game of Thrones and Bodyguard actor is looking unbeatable on odds of 1 to 2. A spokesman said: "Richard Madden is proving to be a popular selection with punters to be the next 007 as we are being knocked over with bets on the Bodyguard Star to take over from Daniel Craig.”
Again.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
dirtybenny

Post by dirtybenny »

bjmdds wrote: "Richard Madden is proving to be a popular selection with punters to be the next 007...”
It's a fools bet, the "next" "007" has already been chosen, (at least for this film) in the guise of someone whom we are reminded on a constant basis is a "Black," "Beautiful," "Brave," "Woman of color" who "ain't got not time for romance with Bond."
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

Richard Madden is a likeable fellow and all that... But no.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Once again it’s funny how the story is who’s next, even after eon has tried to play up it Craig’s last run, oh we’re losing the great Craig who you never see in anything else because he smothered his career by being a jerk to everyone he works for

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

In a new interview, the actor talks openly about filming No Time Die and his feelings about the role and what comes next. He says: "Every day has an intensity to it. We're trying to make the best f***ing Bond movie we can. Pulling out all the stops. "If we aim for the stars, we might hit the treetops." :roll: Craig tells the Sunday Times; "This may be hard to believe but I love the fact that I'm Bond. We're in rare air, making Bond movies. It is one of the most intense, fulfilling things I have ever done, but it takes a lot of energy and I'm getting old. I'm getting creaky." The actor, in fact, is one of the producers now, his name listed alongside Barbara Brocolli. Assuming this really is Craig's final Bond movie, how does he feel about that? He says: "I'll miss my friends. I've worked with many of these people for 15 years now, and that will be a real jar. I'll see them now and again but this is a special atmosphere, on a Bond set." What will he do next? He laughs: "Who knows? Maybe nobody will employ me again. :up: I've got no serious plans."
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Craig refuted a “cynical” reading that her recruitment was an attempt to make Bond more representative behind the scenes.

“Look, we’re having a conversation about Phoebe’s gender here, which is f***ing ridiculous,” Craig told The Sunday Times. “She’s a great writer. Why shouldn’t we get Phoebe onto Bond?

“I know where you’re going, but I don’t actually want to have that conversation. I know what you’re trying to do, but it’s wrong. It’s absolutely wrong. She’s a f***ing great writer. One of the best English writers around. I said, ‘Can we get her on the film?’ That’s where I came from.”
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

She a award winning writer that he could be a celebrity/spotlight whore with. He wants to team up with Oscar winners or awards circuit darlings to raise his own pathetic profile

OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me

Here is a picture of Craig from the Never Time to Die wrap party. Let's hope it's his last wrap party.