The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by The Saint 007 »

Many thanks everyone! I appreciate the promotion.

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

Congratulations to The Saint. :cheers: :cheers:
bjamesobrad
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: Thunderball, Goldeneye, The World Is Not Enough, Goldfinger, From Russia With Love, Tomorrow Never Dies, You Only Live Twice, Die Another Day, Dr. No, The Living Daylights, Live And Let Die, For Your Eyes Only, The Spy Who Loved Me (order subject to change based on mood)
Favorite Movies: The Man With No Name Trilogy, Heat, The Dark Knight, Unforgiven, Star Wars, Cobra

Post by bjamesobrad »

:007: Way to Be Saint :martini:
Rest in Peace
James Bond
November 14, 2006
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

Wrestlemania 29 matches in 2 weeks: 1) The Rock (c) vs. John Cena Singles match for the WWE Championship
2) Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Jack Swagger Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship
3) The Undertaker vs. CM Punk Singles match
4) Sheamus, Randy Orton & TBA vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) Six-man tag team match
5) Ryback vs. Mark Henry Singles match
6) Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
7) Brock Lesnar vs Triple H No Holds Barred match; if Triple H loses, he must retire. 8 ) FBF vs. Barbara Broccoli in a no disqualification battle for Eon head match 9) Danielle Cr-egg vs. Trish Stratus in a bra and panties PSA match (the winner poses for Playboy)
Last edited by bjmdds on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:44 pm, edited 8 times in total.
kater23
Moneypenny
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Living Daylights
Favorite Movies: Animal House, Star Wars(original recipe)

Post by kater23 »

carl stromberg wrote:
The Saint 007 wrote:Craig looks like a gangster rapper in that pic BJ posted.

World's best dressed man my arse! :wink:

Eminem must be crapping himself right now! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have no time for No Time To Die :lol:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

That's real Bond material above........Ian Fleming must be rolling over......... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... paign=1490 Do they really believe this missing link will attract more car buyers in NYC and worldwide?
Last edited by bjmdds on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glorious England
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: DR No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, The Spy Who Loved Me, For Your Eyes Only, A View to A Kill, The Living Daylights, Goldeneye, Tommorow Never Dies.
Favorite Movies: Too Many to List... lets just say anyhting over the top, comic book like, and very manly with lots of action and great scriptwriting.

Post by Glorious England »

If i was a cop i'd arrest him, INSTANTLY upon seeing him in a Range Rover dressed like that, on suspicion of Grand Theft Auto, doubtless cr-egg, being a thug, would get mouthy, at wich point , with me as a cop, he would eat a full magazine of .40 SW FMJ, meaning babs would have to find a new bed-buddy. hell, actually, i hope a cop DOES mistake him for a "gangsta -gee", and then promptly turn him into canolli! :gun: then well be rid of his poisonous presence and yobbish behavior for good!
Last edited by Glorious England on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God Save The Queen.
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

There is a funny story how years before he became Barbara's Chosen Pool Boy, US immigration gave Daniel a closer look coming into the USA, they asked what the purpose of his visit was so he told them he was an actor and was going to get jobs acting, apparently they were not buying it and gave him a bit of a hard time. :lol:
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

He has such little acting talent and was handed a fortune by a horny green vegetable.......he is the luckiest man in Hollywood to be where he is after such poorly received box office bombs as the leading man outside of Eon's influence..............Broccoli might put him in a remake of their classic car story and with him in it, rename it "SH--TY- SH--TY"- Bang- Bang, for it would surely tank like all of the other films he has done :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Goldeneye
Site Admin

Post by Goldeneye »

Small forum maintenance today, new avatars and avatars sections were added. The Skyfall forum was folded into the Craig as Bond forum, a few other threads and post were moved and a New Bond 24 Forum was launched.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Goldeneye wrote:Small forum maintenance today, new avatars and avatars sections were added. The Skyfall forum was folded into the Craig as Bond forum, a few other threads and post were moved and a New Bond 24 Forum was launched.
Ah, that probably explains why threads that haven't had anything posted to them in a couple of weeks are showing up in the Unread Posts screen on Tapatalk. I'm guessing they're the ones that have been moved.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Happy Easter :cheers: I'm off to eat some hot cros buns.
Bring back Bond!
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

LONDON (AP) -- Richard Griffiths, a versatile British actor who won a Tony Award for "The History Boys" and played the boy wizard's unsympathetic Uncle Vernon Dursley in the "Harry Potter" movies, has died. He was 65.

Agent Simon Beresford announced Friday that Griffiths died a day earlier of "complications following heart surgery" at University Hospital in Coventry, central England. (Doctors bury their mistakes.)
kater23
Moneypenny

Post by kater23 »

bjmdds wrote:LONDON (AP) -- Richard Griffiths, a versatile British actor who won a Tony Award for "The History Boys" and played the boy wizard's unsympathetic Uncle Vernon Dursley in the "Harry Potter" movies, has died. He was 65.

Agent Simon Beresford announced Friday that Griffiths died a day earlier of "complications following heart surgery" at University Hospital in Coventry, central England. (Doctors bury their mistakes.)

I just read that elsewhere.Very very sad.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

bjmdds wrote:LONDON (AP) -- Richard Griffiths, a versatile British actor who won a Tony Award for "The History Boys" and played the boy wizard's unsympathetic Uncle Vernon Dursley in the "Harry Potter" movies, has died. He was 65.

Bummer. At least Harry's adventures are done.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

FormerBondFan wrote:

Bummer. At least Harry's adventures are done.
He was in pirates 4 as well. He probable wasn't too healthy, i thought he looked a little sick last time i saw him but I'm sorry he is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

All 4 Matt Helm movies are on Antenna tv channel from 1966-1968. Only YOLT was made during the Matt Helm fun fest with Dean Martin. Such great fun to watch.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

kater23
Moneypenny

Post by kater23 »

Wow.Good for Pierce. I've told this story a few times before but he and his family went to my church for a while(Cassandra was getting treatment nearby).