The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by John P. Drake »

I enjoyed Thor: Ragnarok. It comes second in place for all the three Marvel films released this year. The MCU films, that is.

However, regarding Murder On The Orient Express, I don't have high hopes for it. It might flop.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

More than a dozen other men have now come forward with their own allegations of sexual misconduct by Spacey, including actor Roberto Cavazos, Oscar winner Richard Dreyfuss’ son Harry and eight House of Cards employees. (Spacey’s lawyer has yet to respond to any of the new accusations, but Netflix, the streaming service that airs the political drama, has since dumped the actor from the network.) Image
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Thor 3 beat the weekend estimate with $122 million.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

Oh no!
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

RIP

Napoleon Solo
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love

Post by Napoleon Solo »

Karin Dor also was in Hitchcock movie Topaz. Also, a spy-themed episode of The FBI (No. 151, The Target).

https://thefbiepisodeguide.wordpress.co ... x-1970-71/
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

FBF won't like this news: Seagal joined the list of major Hollywood figures accused of sexual misconduct in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal when Inside Edition correspondent Lisa Guerrero accused Seagal of trying to proposition her. On Wednesday, actress Portia de Rossi tweeted about her alleged experience with Seagal saying that “her final audition for a Steven Seagal movie took place in his office” and that “he told me how important it was to have chemistry off-screen as he sat me down and unzipped his pants.” And last week, Julianna Margulies recalled an encounter with Seagal, whom she costarred with in the 1991 film Out for Justice. “When I was 23, a casting director, a woman, said, ‘Steven Seagal wants to go over the scene with you in his hotel room at 10 o’clock at night,’ ” Margulies told Jenny Hutt for SiriusXM’s Just Jenny. Jenny McCarthy Details Alleged Casting Couch Experience with Steven Seagal: ‘It Just So Grossed Me Out’
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Would it be easier at this point to compile a list of Hollywood stars and producers who *weren't* sexual predators?
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by Omega »

Kind of fits how I imagine seagal. After what he did to his first family I’ve seen him as a POS.
I was just thinking of the QOS actress who compared kissing craig to be like kissing her father. She was so not in to him she married the stuntman. Probably divorced by now
BTW the woman who could absolutely ruin Craig is his girlfriend when he got the bond role, you know the one he cheated on with his current wife, the girl who supposedly charged $1 million on Craig’s credit cards to get even with him.
I bet she signed a NDA but those aren’t worth the paper they are written on any more.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

John hillerman , from magnum pi died. Didn’t know he lived in Huston tx maybe the hurricane stressed him out too much. He was 84

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote: I was just thinking of the QOS actress who compared kissing craig to be like kissing her father. She was so not in to him she married the stuntman. Probably divorced by now Image
If that's Stefano Catelli then yes, IMDb says they divorced in 2015.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Hannity's Let There Be Light expanded again to 773 theatres in it's 3rd weekend and is expected to be in the top 10 yet Boxofficemojo.com does NOT report an iota of discussion on it :!: Clooney's absolute BOMB Suburbicon, which was dropped by a whopping "86%" of it's theatre count this weekend, tolls the end of his pathetic and overrated career and good riddance :!: A critic for Vice called the film “so bafflingly bad, so fundamentally ill-conceived, so wanting in basic tenets of tone and narrative, it almost feels like the work of a first-time director...” The film is, in fact, Clooney’s fifth as director, the article points out. Deadline simply declared that “Clooney has sadly staged a misfire.” The Los Angeles Times, meanwhile, called the film a “dreadful movie for dreadful times.” “Suburbicon” earned a low D- CinemaScore. :ROFL: “I could kiss the guy. Well, that’s my next phase, you know :shock: . You understand that,” the actor laughed while being interviewed by Dave Karger at the IMDb Studio at TIFF. It was the second-worst box office debut for Damon’s career, only behind 2000’s “All the Pretty Horses.” Use Clooney's picture as a dartboard now.Image
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

After a long wait, and some significant shakeup in production along the way, Justice League arrives in theaters next week. Ahead of the theatrical debut, the first industry responses for the latest DCEU epic have landed on social media, and critics are a bit divided on the film. According to the early reviews, the overall story leaves something to be desired.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:Hannity's Let There Be Light expanded again to 773 theatres in it's 3rd weekend and is expected to be in the top 10 yet Boxofficemojo.com does NOT report an iota of discussion on it :!:
Not true. From last Sunday's weekend report: "Elsewhere in the top ten, Atlas's Let there be Light expanded into 642 theaters (+269) this weekend and brought in an estimated $1.6 million, signaling only a 6% drop from last weekend. The film's cume now stands just over $4 million."
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

That was last weekend Kris. All they show now is their expected total this weekend. They mention a film Lady Bird expanding to only "37" theatres to boot :!: We see what is going on here. http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4342&p=.htm
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:That was last weekend Kris. All they show now is their expected total this weekend. They mention a film Lady Bird expanding to only "37" theatres to boot :!: We see what is going on here. http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4342&p=.htm
Yes, a movie website is choosing to focus on movies that are actually noteworthy in some way.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Lady Bird? Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri into four theaters and The Orchard's Thelma? BUT, a religious film is not noteworthy?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:Lady Bird? Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri into four theaters and The Orchard's Thelma? BUT, a religious film is not noteworthy?
The article specifically stated that the reason they picked up on it is that its performance mirrors that of last year's Best Picture Oscar winner. That's a good reason why it would be considered noteworthy. Let There Be Light is doing average business for a faith-based movie. There's no real reason to give it more than a passing mention, just because conservative snowflakes feel entitled to special treatment.