The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by bjmdds »

A man has been arrested after a concealed camera was discovered in the women's toilets :hair: at the studios where the next James Bond film is being shot. Police said they were investigating a report of voyeurism after the device was found at Pinewood StudiosFilming is under way for the 25th edition of the British spy franchise, starring Daniel Craig. Thames Valley Police said a 49-year-old had been arrested over the incident and remains in police custody. A spokeswoman for Pinewood Studios said: "We take this issue very seriously. We have reported the incident to the police and are supporting them with their investigation." The device was discovered earlier this week, said police.----------Broccoli pictures?
dirtybenny
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love and all the Connery films
Favorite Movies: Dirty Harry, Bullitt, The Sting, LA Confidential, The Maltese Falcon, and The Big Sleep

Post by dirtybenny »

bjmdds wrote:A man has been arrested after a concealed camera was discovered in the women's toilets :hair: at the studios where the next James Bond film is being shot. Police said they were investigating a report of voyeurism after the device was found at Pinewood StudiosFilming is under way for the 25th edition of the British spy franchise, starring Daniel Craig. Thames Valley Police said a 49-year-old had been arrested over the incident and remains in police custody. A spokeswoman for Pinewood Studios said: "We take this issue very seriously. We have reported the incident to the police and are supporting them with their investigation." The device was discovered earlier this week, said police.----------Broccoli pictures?

Police are seeking this man for questioning:

Image Image
The Rouge Warrior, On Hermaphrodite's Secret Service Image
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Cr-egg to all of those underlings on the set of Bond 25: [video][/video]
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Dench's Bond 25 cameo revealed in photo:Image
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

dirtybenny wrote:
bjmdds wrote:A man has been arrested after a concealed camera was discovered in the women's toilets :hair: at the studios where the next James Bond film is being shot. Police said they were investigating a report of voyeurism after the device was found at Pinewood StudiosFilming is under way for the 25th edition of the British spy franchise, starring Daniel Craig. Thames Valley Police said a 49-year-old had been arrested over the incident and remains in police custody. A spokeswoman for Pinewood Studios said: "We take this issue very seriously. We have reported the incident to the police and are supporting them with their investigation." The device was discovered earlier this week, said police.----------Broccoli pictures?

Image Image
When I read the story I imagined this man who made many films at Pinewood.

Bring back Bond!
kater23
Moneypenny
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Living Daylights
Favorite Movies: Animal House, Star Wars(original recipe)

Post by kater23 »

dirtybenny wrote:

Image Image
That’s some Chuck Berry shiz right there(fixed it!) :D
I have no time for No Time To Die :lol:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Fukunaga denies Playstation rumours: https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/22/bond-25- ... -10029212/

Incidentally, I met Mark Tildesley many years ago. We were both regular attendees at the Westminster comic marts in the '80s.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Fukunaga denies Playstation rumours: https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/22/bond-25- ... -10029212/

Incidentally, I met Mark Tildesley many years ago. We were both regular attendees at the Westminster comic marts in the '80s.

as expected. Kind of funny if you wanted to it could be said he didn’t deny the delay just that the PlayStation was the cause. Of course every minute of a $200 plus million film is planned out, and still there are unplanned delays. The last film team had the time to get drunk on the flight to Mexico and try to rip off the emergency exit door off the plane while in flight.

I’m not familiar with mark tisdesly kind of cool to see somebody you know/know of make it beyond the local scene .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote: I’m not familiar with mark tisdesly kind of cool to see somebody you know/know of make it beyond the local scene .
He's a pretty successful production designer, but that's one of those unglamorous jobs that tends to fly under most people's radar (perhaps less so for Bond fans, due to Ken Adam's major contribution to Bond's success). He works with Danny Boyle a lot, so I wonder if his hire was a legacy of Boyle's brief time as director.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Robert Pattinson officially set to succeed Ben Affleck as Batman :!: :roll:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

bjmdds wrote:Robert Pattinson officially set to succeed Ben Affleck as Batman :!: :roll:
ok. Is he going to sparkle ?
I’ve not been impressed with him but he’s likely a improvement on Affleck who only got the role because WB was sucking up to him because of the Oscar buzz and wins. Same reason adel was invited to the oscars, s bunch of suckups wanted to meet her.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image Cast Cr-egg as Alfred the butler.............. There have been reports that Penguin and Catwoman will be two of the villains in the movie. It's 1992 all over again. [video][/video]
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

They may have to remove that Judi Dench painting after she defended Harvey and Kevin spacey

Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

Pattinson as Batman? Eh. Never been impressed with anything he's ever done at all. I guess he was decent in that Dior commercial he did but that's the best thing I can say about him.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

The only thing I've seen him in is Harry Potter, which was what? At least 10 years ago. Danny Boyle thinks he should be the next Bond. I can think of worse choices, but as with Christian Bale, I'm not sure he could be Bond and Batman at the same time.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video] Reminds me of Seagal's Marked For Death and Screwface. [video][/video]
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I don't want to give them the traffic by linking, but the Daily Express is reporting that Bond 25 has yet another title, A Reason to Die. I'll believe it when I hear it from the official 007 account on Facebook or Twitter.

acid
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, From Russia with Love, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Octopussy, For Your Eyes Only, A View To a Kill, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye

Post by acid »

Kristatos wrote:I don't want to give them the traffic by linking, but the Daily Express is reporting that Bond 25 has yet another title, A Reason to Die. I'll believe it when I hear it from the official 007 account on Facebook or Twitter.
Unlikely, as it seems it was the title of a 2014 fan film.

Edit: I guess that in itself wouldn't necessarily put EON off from using it, but to me it suggests it's more likely the journo found the title online there and went with it to make a good story, rather than having found it from any official leak.
"Wonderful for poison pen letters..."
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Facebook informs me that I have been recognized as one of James Bond 007's top fans. I got a sticker and everything. Jealous?

dirtybenny
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love and all the Connery films
Favorite Movies: Dirty Harry, Bullitt, The Sting, LA Confidential, The Maltese Falcon, and The Big Sleep

Post by dirtybenny »

Kristatos wrote:Facebook informs me that I have been recognized as one of James Bond 007's top fans. I got a sticker and everything. Jealous?

How'd you pull that off Kris? When EON finds out you hang out here you won't have it much longer!
The Rouge Warrior, On Hermaphrodite's Secret Service Image