The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by bjmdds »

The NY Daliy News did a spread on Penelope Cruz possibly being the next and oldest Bond girl in Who The Hell Cares, emphasizing "she has the mysterious foreign accent, dangerous curves and the beautiful mind to 'put Bond in his place', :shock: the 'new prerequisite' in the rebooted Craig films".............Fleming would be suing Broccoli if he were alive for what she has done to his work.
Last edited by bjmdds on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

"While there's no indication as to what may have caused Craig's unforeseen withdrawal (Broccoli's orders :idea: ), actors like Danny Huston, who were still in negotiations, are now left in limbo.
A rep for the actor has yet to respond to the Daily News' request for comment." :shock:
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

bjmdds wrote:"While there's no indication as to what may have caused Craig's unforeseen withdrawal (Broccoli's orders :idea: ), actors like Danny Huston, who were still in negotiations, are now left in limbo.
A rep for the actor has yet to respond to the Daily News' request for comment." :shock:
I think it's because he is a flake
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
commander0077again
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS YOLT GOLDFINGER LALD FYEO GOLDENEYE
Favorite Movies: OUR MAN FLINT THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD/ERROL FLYNN CASABLANCA ZORRO FILMS / TV SHOW

Post by commander0077again »

bjmdds wrote:The NY Daliy News did a spread on Penelope Cruz possibly being the next and oldest Bond girl in Who The Hell Cares, emphasizing "she has the mysterious foreign accent, dangerous curves and the beautiful mind to 'put Bond in his place', :shock: the 'new prerequisite' in the rebooted Craig films".............Fleming would be suing Broccoli if he were alive for what she has done to his work.
Who the Hell Cares is a form-fitting title for the Crab :cig: I think Cruz's charisma would overshadow him, tho ... yes, I know everyone overshadows the Crab. :idea:
Blood Moon sounds like a Fleming chapter, tho'.... (he said out of the blue) :cake:
You move very well for a dead man, Mister Bond

Kill him!
Kill Bond! Now!!!
John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

commander0077again wrote: Blood Moon sounds like a Fleming chapter, tho'.... (he said out of the blue) :cake:
I really think you should be writing a Bond novel, Commander. You know the flavours.
Goldeneye
Site Admin

Post by Goldeneye »

The forum was down for maintenance today. Updated database and forum software if you notice a problem let me know.

New avatars are up look in 007 Vol 5 and Beyond Bond 2. :cheers:
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Does anybody else have trouble with tapatalk pro not showing new topics and posts in the feed? It works god my other forums but not here. I guess only me and kris us tapatalk ,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
............ :007:
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

bjmdds wrote:"While there's no indication as to what may have caused Craig's unforeseen withdrawal (Broccoli's orders :idea: ), actors like Danny Huston, who were still in negotiations, are now left in limbo.
To add to this what if beyond being a flake Daniel is vindictive for some reason there was that interviewer a few years back Daniel made the commitment then never showed because he didn't like the man, I remember not liking him either so Daniel behaviour was not outrageous to me. This vague recollection made me wonder why he quit with no warning, althou it would not explain him going to court rooms to get a feel for it. :?:
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
CaptainLewis
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye
O.H.M.S.S.
Favorite Movies: Alien & Aliens
Inception
The Shawshank Redemption
Pulp Fiction

Post by CaptainLewis »

Having watched Game of Thrones yesterday, it made me realise
Spoiler
what is it with Diana Rigg and deaths at Weddings? Beginning to look like the start of a trend.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I don't normally post about Wessex Society on here, but I'm feeling pretty happy, and decided to share. This year, we offered a free Wessex flag to any county council or unitary authority willing to fly it on St Ealdhelm's Day, May 25th. So far, we've had yeses from South Gloucestershire, Somerset and Isle of Wight councils, and a maybe from Southampton. Hopefully, more will follow. So if you're in Wessex, there's a good chance you may see the wyvern flying.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Kristatos wrote:I don't normally post about Wessex Society on here, but I'm feeling pretty happy, and decided to share. This year, we offered a free Wessex flag to any county council or unitary authority willing to fly it on St Ealdhelm's Day, May 25th. So far, we've had yeses from South Gloucestershire, Somerset and Isle of Wight councils, and a maybe from Southampton. Hopefully, more will follow. So if you're in Wessex, there's a good chance you may see the wyvern flying.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2
Do you have a Wessex flag? I used to be a member of the Flag Institute, but stopped paying because there is so much free info on the internet.

Happy Easter!
Bring back Bond!
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Sooo pissed! Giving up on COD Ghosts the f'ing stats reset going between Xbox 360 and Xbox one (the player profile is supported on both system). I mostly play on the 360 and sometime play on a friends Xbox one the f'ing stats get screwed up by the xbox one resetting them to an earlier date. Meaning I lost over 300 kills and several ranks. I hear of more problems with the ps3 people losing complete careers, still I talked to them and it is my fault because the connection must be unstable and the profile was corrupted complete BS. Major problem with actiovision think i'll sell the d**n game then complain to MS to get a refund on the season pass. not that I expect they'll do it.

/gamers rant! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

carl stromberg wrote:
Do you have a Wessex flag? I used to be a member of the Flag Institute, but stopped paying because there is so much free info on the internet.

Happy Easter!
I do have a Wessex flag, but no flagpole to fly it from.
kater23
Moneypenny
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Living Daylights
Favorite Movies: Animal House, Star Wars(original recipe)

Post by kater23 »

Watched Philomena last night. Dame Judi is amazing in it. A heartbreaking story(and a true story, too!)
I have no time for No Time To Die :lol:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

https://lindenwood.collegiatelink.net/o ... ils/407620 Interesting debate at Lindenwood University in Missouri. We do it daily. If anyone lives near St. Louis try to attend next week.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

BEIJING -- Faced with growing public anger about a poisonous environment, China's government released a years-long study that shows nearly one-fifth of the country's farmland is contaminated with toxic metals, a stunning indictment of unfettered industrialization under the Communist Party's authoritarian rule.

The report, previously deemed so sensitive it was classified as a state secret, names the heavy metals cadmium, nickel and arsenic as the top contaminants.

It adds to widespread doubts about the safety of China's farm produce and confirms suspicions about the dire state of its soil following more than two decades of explosive industrial growth, the overuse of farm chemicals and minimal environmental protection.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:https://lindenwood.collegiatelink.net/o ... ils/407620 Interesting debate at Lindenwood University in Missouri. We do it daily. If anyone lives near St. Louis try to attend next week.

Do we have any members in that area?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I've just been invited to like Anthony Sinclair ("James Bond's original tailor and creator of the Conduit Cut") on Facebook. Thought I'd pass on the invite in case anyone was interested.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

China : $80,260,000 as of 4/13/14: Why is Captain America so huge in China?
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

bjmdds wrote:https://lindenwood.collegiatelink.net/o ... ils/407620 Interesting debate at Lindenwood University in Missouri. We do it daily. If anyone lives near St. Louis try to attend next week.
look who they forgot two who had some of the best movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2