The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by Omega »

bjmdds wrote:POLL RESULTS MSN.com:
Which actor should play James Bond in the next film?
44%--Daniel Craig should return :hair:
11%--Idris Elba :down:
6%--Tom Hiddleston :down:
39%--Someone else :up:
Total responses: 163,143 votes--------- Sarah Lawrence: I never bought Daniel Craig as Bond. He's too short and, in my opinion, not a good actor. The only real James Bond was Sean Connery. I would vote to bring back Sean Connery for one final James Bond performance. I think Barbara Broccoli is about done making James Bond movies anyway, so Sean Connery would make the perfect choice for the last film.------------------- Carolann Quinn
I would not want to see Daniel Craig as Bond again. If I want an action movie, there is the Furious franchise, any Marvel movie, etc. Gone is the suave, debonair, INTELLIGENT man who thinks with his mind and not his trigger finger and smashing his enemies in bathrooms. The pendulum swung too far with Craig and took out all the spycraft.----------------- Charles Meyers · Boynton Beach, Florida
he was the worst bond and the one about a card game the worst bond movie ever----------------------
Guile Guile · Works at Street Fighter II
The ugliest bond of them all. Short and flat nosed.
Funny how these people feel free to sound off against Craig now, 2006-7 you didn't dare. But I doubt these people were recent converts to the Craig sucks belief maybe the press and eon pr team did such a good job over saturating us with the narrative they wanted enough people thought why bother telling them what I think, as happened to the election polling last year around the world.

On a positive note over 50% want a new Bond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

From 2015: Barbara Broccoli Admits She’s In Denial Over The Next James Bond Actor: ‘It’s Daniel Craig Forever, As Far As I’m Concerned’ --------------Despite the seeming uncertainty, James Bond 25 looks like it is on track as it has been revealed that the production is looking to film in Croatia, possibly before the end of the year. Image
Goldeneye
Site Admin

Post by Goldeneye »

Kristatos wrote:New elimination game here, if anyone wants to play.
I moved the game to the announcement page so hopefully more players will see it.
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Post by The Saint 007 »

[video][/video]

Craig looks like he hasn't had much sleep in a while with those puffy bags under his eyes.
Goldeneye
Site Admin

Post by Goldeneye »

The Saint 007 wrote:[video][/video]

Craig looks like he hasn't had much sleep in a while with those puffy bags under his eyes.
Dear God! Is he living under a bridge?
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Looks like a hobo.
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

John Drake wrote:

Baz Bamigboye (showbiz journalist who has a decent track record of accurately predicting what is going to happen with Bond) said on his Twitter that this story is not true and Craig genuinely hasn't decided yet. I can't remember where the thread was but there was something about EON looking at eight possible replacements for Craig if he doesn't return. The Hiddleston part seems preposterous to me. How would they know what BB thinks of Hiddleston unless they've bugged her house. She's hardly likely to openly call him 'smug' in an interview. Having said that, it wouldn't be a big surprise if Craig came back even if it didn't make any sense. Would they continue the stupid Spectre story line? If not, what's the point of a one off film with an ancient Daniel Craig? This franchise is crying out for a soft reboot with a younger actor.
Making one more movie with Craig makes no sense at all. With Craig they most likely would have to continue the bizzare Spectres story and who on earth wants that?Eon surely read the reviews and now they know they didn't make another Skyfall(which was far more critically acclaimed-although God knows why).
And as you said a one off with Craig makes no sense either.The man is sleepwalking when he plays Bond for crying out loud.

You are right about the Hiddleston part being preposterous.BB might not be the sharpest knife in the box but I am sure she wouldn't exactly openly call someone "smug" in a an interview.

As for filming in Croatia-I'd be happy if Turner as Bond came over here. :Happy:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by Omega »

Spectre and quantum are failures as bond movies yet still get a ton of praise fro professional critics despite being garbage. Skyfall was the most over hyped film of Craig's era, but I've found more and more hate for it in the years since. I don't think they can point to skyfall as the high water mark as they did with CR every time anyone questioned them about their direction with bond. I doubt today CR is as revered as it was in 2006-7.
It's not a good bond movie and Craig is just bad init. I don't get how people imagined more to his performance than was on the screen or how they ignored all the crap that was not ok for Bond to do or be.

Count_Lippe
Agent

Post by Count_Lippe »

[video][/video]
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

He sings better than Adele Count :!:
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

This parrot said:"My name is Bond,James..." better than Craig.Almost.But that says something.
Napoleon Solo
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love

Post by Napoleon Solo »

"Little things" that are bothersome about the New York Post 007 story.

http://bit.ly/2o8taAj
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Napoleon Solo wrote:"Little things" that are bothersome about the New York Post 007 story.

good break down of actual facts.
Trying to follow the updates what was the bond rumor the guy was trying to quash ?

Napoleon Solo
Agent

Post by Napoleon Solo »

Bond 25 script writing update.

http://bit.ly/2nUkR8S
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

It's been confirmed by top sources inside EON that FBF will cast, write, edit, and direct the next Bond film to be released sometime in the future years.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

James Bond is finished permanently. It's just a franchise with his name attached to it. Turner doesn't need Bond especially if Babs is still producer. Who is the next James Bond? The answer: the Shambler.

[video][/video]
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

Bond 25 parody

Has anyone seen this? :lol:
Napoleon Solo
Agent

Post by Napoleon Solo »

Omega wrote:
Napoleon Solo wrote:"Little things" that are bothersome about the New York Post 007 story.

Trying to follow the updates what was the bond rumor the guy was trying to quash ?

I think he was trying quash the idea that Hiddleston was ever seriously being considered in the first place, that the role of Bond was never really his to lose.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Napoleon Solo wrote:
Omega wrote:

I think he was trying quash the idea that Hiddleston was ever seriously being considered in the first place, that the role of Bond was never really his to lose.
kinda what I thought, except maybe he trying to quash the rumor he was rejected .
Maybe Idris Elba and Hiddleston can sue the papers for printing wild speculation that damages their image.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

“I just don’t want to think about it,” Eon Productions boss Barbara Broccoli says, repeating comments she made in 2015. “I’m in denial. I don’t want to think about that day. Daniel Craig is Bond, forever, Image as far as I’m concerned.” :hair: :hair: :hair: :hair: :hair: