The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
dirtybenny
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love and all the Connery films
Favorite Movies: Dirty Harry, Bullitt, The Sting, LA Confidential, The Maltese Falcon, and The Big Sleep

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by dirtybenny »

James wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:34 pm This is Graham Rye in The Sun. The bolded bit is interesting because he was previously a big supporter of Daniel Craig as far as I could tell. He seems to have changed his mind somewhat.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/26797949/fa ... -bond/amp/

Daniel Craig is a good actor but he wasn’t Bond for me. His final outing, 2021’s No Time To Die, was a technical masterpiece but the idea of killing off James Bond was one of the movie world’s most stupid ideas.
I was turned on to this yesterday, I checked his website and read his reviews, very interesting. CR was hailed as a masterpiece, which was par for the course back then. He was very critical of QOS, no surprise there. He goes strangely silent on SF and SP, however he posted photos from the premier of those two films, so one can assume he joined the "access media" at that point before losing said access come N,TTD which he excoriates.
The Rouge Warrior, On Hermaphrodite's Secret Service Image
kater23
Moneypenny
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Living Daylights
Favorite Movies: Animal House, Star Wars(original recipe)

Post by kater23 »

Wow.. “sh!t show” doesn’t even BEGIN to describe *that* thread over at MI6.
I have no time for No Time To Die :lol:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

kater23 wrote:Wow.. “sh!t show” doesn’t even BEGIN to describe *that* thread over at MI6.
Yeah, I think it's probably best if we stop talking about them now, and giving them the clicks. There's a danger that we might end up becoming as obsessed with them as they are with us.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

The idiots at MI6 are already threatening to ban me after a few posts. That guy Peter sounds like a loon. As soon as you 'insult' them by not agreeing about Cr-egg they want you out. It is sheep following each there with one mindset:
DarthDimi:
"Hi bjmdds, you have spent your first 7 posts making the same complaints over and over again. Time to move on, lest you want to be branded a spammer.

You are also actively seeking conflicts with other members by making deliberately derogatory comments about Daniel Craig and Barbara Broccoli, knowing full well that your needlessly insulting tone and choice of words will INFURIATE others. This behaviour borders on trolling.

This message will serve as the mod team's only polite request to drastically CHANGE your voice on this forum.

Thank you in advance for considering this."----------telling a poster how to think so they do not insult others on their forum? What a bunch of Broccoli rear end kissers!
kater23
Moneypenny

Post by kater23 »

1) You’re not spamming.

2)Opinions are Iike a certain part of the anatomy.Everyone has one. Unfortunately ,over *there*, if you aren’t kissing Daniel Craig’s derrière they want nothing to do with you.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Someone there named TALOS 7 wrote this:
"While I can appreciate thinking outside of the box, I want a traditional, classic Bond; Leo Suter or Theo James are perfect for that . I hope both are given serious consideration. Eon , IF YOU ARE PEEKING IN , don’t ignore the obvious; often it’s the right choice."--------that website fronts Broccoli's propaganda.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Someone there named Colonel_Venus said this about my suggestion that Aidan Turner would be a successful Bond: "He would be perfect for the role of Bond's long lost Sicilian cousin, Giacomo Biondo!"------another genius.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:Someone there named Colonel_Venus said this about my suggestion that Aidan Turner would be a successful Bond: "He would be perfect for the role of Bond's long lost Sicilian cousin, Giacomo Biondo!"------another genius.
Aidan Turner is Italian? I don't think it's going to be him, because he doesn't appear to want the job. But what a bizarre comment.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Another post from Benny, aka Nash, to here: "
Benny Moderator:
"@bjmdds I’m sure you’re reporting back to your own thread at the forum you frequent most.
I’m sure Kristatos and Katie Dalton are eager to know what triumphs you have made here.
I find you and your buddies unfairly critical of an actor for no reason than just not liking them in a role that at the end of the day you luckily have no say about.
Even if it wasn’t true, your post about ATJ and the age difference of he and his wife is just sad.
Who are you to comment on such things.
Whilst you think it’s your right to an opinion, you’re mostly all very toxic.
You have a chip on your shoulder about something you can’t control.
Especially KDalton, she’s a real nut job clearly.
Glad she’s on your side of the fan forums.

As to Aidan Turner. He’s too old and hasn’t got enough exposure for any studio to risk him. Especially in a major role like James Bond.
Move on with your life old pal, or dwell on it pointlessly for the next 15 years."
dirtybenny
Favorite Movies: Dirty Harry, Bullitt, The Sting, LA Confidential, The Maltese Falcon, and The Big Sleep

Post by dirtybenny »

Kristatos wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:23 pm
kater23 wrote:Wow.. “sh!t show” doesn’t even BEGIN to describe *that* thread over at MI6.
Yeah, I think it's probably best if we stop talking about them now, and giving them the clicks. There's a danger that we might end up becoming as obsessed with them as they are with us.

I second this, no need to start "flame wars" nor be as obnoxious and obsessive as whomever this "Nash" chap is.
dirtybenny

Post by dirtybenny »

On a lighter note, how many posts does one have to make in order to get their username in bold font?
kater23
Moneypenny

Post by kater23 »

Alright. Shots effing fired.

Nash, pretty sure you’re reading this so I will say this and anyone who wants to talk about this further can take it to DMs. Kris is right don’t give them the satisfaction.

Back in the day I certainly was..not a nice person.But I have changed.

And it is VERY apparent from what he is writing over..there that Nash not changed in the least. What y’all were not privy to I’m pretty sure was several nasty ,racist DM’s that he sent me. I REALLY did not want to use those against him but when it came down to it those in charge NEEDED to know what was going on.

This is all over the place and IA make non apologies. But I am saying many peace.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

"whilst you think it's your right to an opinion..." Says it all.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Check out my post at the bottom of this page: https://www.mi6community.com/discussion ... ctor/p1170
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Kristatos wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:16 pm "whilst you think it's your right to an opinion..." Says it all.
Nash, aka BENNY, has severe issues. We do this as fun. He does it as EON's defender in a serious manner.
kater23
Moneypenny

Post by kater23 »

“I disagree with what you have to say but would defend to the death your right to say it-“Voltaire
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:Check out my post at the bottom of this page: https://www.mi6community.com/discussion ... ctor/p1170
Like I said, I don't want to give them the traffic. What did you say?

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

kater23 wrote:“I disagree with what you have to say but would defend to the death your right to say it-“Voltaire
"I disagree with what you say, therefore you have no right to say it" - Nash. I remember when he was here, he kept on about bringing "democracy" to this forum by ensuring that the pro-Craig voice got heard. I think he saw himself as some kind of missionary, bringing the true faith to heathen lands.

kater23
Moneypenny

Post by kater23 »

Yep, you did the Nash version of it..I was coming from my perspective.May not have made it clear.Or maybe I did.I any case, yeah. He’s not a moderator here and this is NOT a dictatorship. :cheers:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Kristatos wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:39 pm
bjmdds wrote:Check out my post at the bottom of this page: https://www.mi6community.com/discussion ... ctor/p1170
Like I said, I don't want to give them the traffic. What did you say?

Someone stated Connery was the BEST Bond of all and my response: "Agree, and so would Sandeep Jacobin here agree as well. Connery was the originator and the epitome of what Bond should be."