The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by bjmdds »

A source close to the production team told us: “They loved the buzz around the Queen’s appearance alongside Daniel Craig and think Charles could top even that. He is the epitome of everything British, perfect for a cameo role and Bond fans worldwide would absolutely love it. When he visited the film set a few weeks ago it was discussed. Now he is considering it." Charles’ involvement EON feels would provide a massive boost to the “cursed” flick, which has been riddled with accidents including Craig injuring his ankle. A source revealed: “The producers are desperate to sign him."----------a would-be yutz king won't help this pile of rubbish :!: Broccoli is so out of touch with both humanity and reality she must actually believe this would attract viewers to her still unnamed production :!: :shock: :Bonk: :down:
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

They do know most of the world hate him because of how he and Camila treated Diana?
If it were William or Harry that’s a different story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

First I've heard of this Prince Charles story. Sounds like bs to me. What's the source?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

It does smell of bs. Charles visited the set trying to “sign him” sounds like someone trying to sound like a industry leak.
I don’t know if there’s any law against it, but it’d be weird to have a member of government/royal family signing contracts to be in the production of a quasi American movie production even though babs has an English accent like Madonna.

Cameo is one thing staring role is another especially if they get tax credits to film in the uk. Of course most have probably forgotten about MGWs veiled threat to pull production out of the uk because of taxes , this was right around 2006-7 when Cr was just out

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/04/prince-c ... ond-movie/ “Now he is considering it,” the source said.

If he turns it down, the source believes there would be two obvious replacements for the gig — Charles’ sons, Princes Harry and William.

“If Charles doesn’t go for it Harry and Wills could be in producers’ sights next,” the source told the paper.
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

I call complete bs on this. No way either of them would do movie cameo. They would probably be advised they should not even.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

According to the insider, the titles being considered are Woman Genoma or Genoma of a Woman. :hair: The insider claims that Daniel Craig really likes Genoma of a Woman “very much.” :hair: Allegedly, Bond 25’s plot begins in Matera where many children are in danger because of Rami Malek’s villain. :hair: Apparently, the alleged Bond 25 title refers to Madeleine Swann’s DNA. :Bonk: -------------The Bond 25 title should be: : R.I.P. https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment ... ome-Matera
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:According to the insider, the titles being considered are Woman Genoma or Genoma of a Woman. :hair: The insider claims that Daniel Craig really likes Genoma of a Woman “very much.” :hair: Allegedly, Bond 25’s plot begins in Matera where many children are in danger because of Rami Malek’s villain. :hair: Apparently, the alleged Bond 25 title refers to Madeleine Swann’s DNA. :Bonk: -------------The Bond 25 title should be: : R.I.P. https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment ... ome-Matera
Not familiar with this Kontze guy. Is he reputable? I don't think Genoma is even a real word.

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Property of a woman (lady) maybe?

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:I don't think Genoma is even a real word.

not a English word seems to be popular in Europe , Italian ? Spanish?

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Kontze tweeted: “Regarding the #Bond25 scoops from today: To be honest, I also didn’t believe in everything the source told me, especially the title, but he/she proved to me to be an insider in the Italian sets and crew meetings, so I thought I had to share it.” Sting is in the running for the song as well supposedly.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:Kontze tweeted: “Regarding the #Bond25 scoops from today: To be honest, I also didn’t believe in everything the source told me, especially the title, but he/she proved to me to be an insider in the Italian sets and crew meetings, so I thought I had to share it.” Sting is in the running for the song as well supposedly.
This is just a theory, but could it be the Italian title badly translated into English?

John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

And before we know it, the title might turn out to be just 007. Craig's Bond had it, and now Lashana Lynch's Nomi has it. :roll:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

John P. Drake wrote:And before we know it, the title might turn out to be just 007. Craig's Bond had it, and now Lashana Lynch's Nomi has it. :roll:
Is that her character's name? Not heard that before.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

A new film from Universal, and produced by the people behind 'The Purge' franchise, called 'The Hunt' is being slammed on social media, with many taking to Twitter and calling the film's premise 'beyond sick' and 'disturbing.' The film, which stars Betty Gilpin and Hillary Swank, sees wealthy thrill-seekers jet off to a private resort where they embark on a 'deeply rewarding' expedition that culminates with hunting down and killing 'deplorables.' :shock: :shock: This is why people detest left-wing anarchists in Hollywood :!: After killings in 2 cities and the liberals blaming the President for the violence, this is what Hollywood will release next month? Are you kidding? The inherent brain dysfunction by the left-wing liberals in this country is beyond belief :!: [video][/video]
Last edited by bjmdds on Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Kristatos wrote:
John P. Drake wrote:And before we know it, the title might turn out to be just 007. Craig's Bond had it, and now Lashana Lynch's Nomi has it. :roll:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2382320/
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

Kristatos wrote:
bjmdds wrote:Kontze tweeted: “Regarding the #Bond25 scoops from today: To be honest, I also didn’t believe in everything the source told me, especially the title, but he/she proved to me to be an insider in the Italian sets and crew meetings, so I thought I had to share it.” Sting is in the running for the song as well supposedly.
This is just a theory, but could it be the Italian title badly translated into English?

As far as I know genoma is just an italian word for genome.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Veronica wrote: As far as I know genoma is just an italian word for genome.
That's what I thought. It still sounds odd. Property of a Lady would work in this context. Google Translate gives "woman genome" as "genoma femminile" in Italian, though not speaking the language, I have no idea how that would sound to an Italian speaker.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Happy birthday to Zorro. It's 100 years to the day since he made his first appearance in All-Story Weekly.

John P. Drake
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, The Spy Who Loved Me, Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only, The Living Daylights, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Post by John P. Drake »

Kristatos wrote:
Apparently, yes. A bit feminine for someone sporting Sean Connery's eyebrows from the 1950s and Daniel Craig's haircut from Skyfall. :jack: