The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by bjmdds »

Image Image NO Beauty......and her Beast :!:
Last edited by bjmdds on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Light the fuse...Image ‘Mission: Impossible 6’ Officially Starts Production: Mission: Impossible 6 is scheduled for release July 27, 2018. I am sorry that bum Baldwin is coming back :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image Absolute Bond perfection, and the BEST choice I have seen since Connery, BY FAR :!: :clap:
Last edited by bjmdds on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Dame Maggie Smith: how do you feel about Cr-egg doing another Bond film for Broccoli? Image
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by Omega »

Smurfs 3 crash landed this weekend, that's gotta hurt Sony just a little more. :evil:

One thing I've not heard talked about re future bond movies is MGM is fairly weak studio who was almost bought out by the Chinese (guess if that'd happen next movie would be in Mao,s secret service)
And Sony MGM and eons former partner is on very shaky Financial grounds.
I don't doubt 400 million can be raised to make the next movie from wherever. but why does nobody talk about how bad MGM and Sony are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:Image Absolute Bond perfection, and the BEST choice I have seen since Connery, BY FAR :!: :clap:
I wouldn’t get your hopes up. A fourth season of Poldark has just been announced. Coupled with the rumours about Craig's return, I'm pessimistic about the chances of Bond 25 starring Turner. Oh well, there's always Bond 26, if we live long enough to see it.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
kater23
Moneypenny
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Living Daylights
Favorite Movies: Animal House, Star Wars(original recipe)

Post by kater23 »

Wildly off topic(and I'm curious if anyone else here has done it)..I bought an AncestryDNA kit and finally got the results back-quite a bit of African-Ivory Coast and Ghanian blood, but a lot from Great Britain and also Europe(like literally all over Western Europe!) I was like :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I have no time for No Time To Die :lol:
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Kristatos wrote:Oh well, there's always Bond 26, if we live long enough to see it.
I wouldn't hold your breath on 26 either. With the b1tch still going to hold on to her thrown, you might as well have a red-hair actor or an actor from the people of color as Bond.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

bjmdds wrote:Light the fuse...Image ‘Mission: Impossible 6’ Officially Starts Production: Mission: Impossible 6 is scheduled for release July 27, 2018. I am sorry that bum Baldwin is coming back :!:
Tom Cruise is our Bond from now on, and Mission: Impossible is our James Bond films from now on.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

I loved the last 2 MI films FBF, in fact, I don't really care for the first 3 at all any more and Phelps being bad in the first film was not a good idea. I like your idea of having Phelps come back as the real one, with an impostor playing him in the first film. :up:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

kater23 wrote:Wildly off topic(and I'm curious if anyone else here has done it)..I bought an AncestryDNA kit and finally got the results back-quite a bit of African-Ivory Coast and Ghanian blood, but a lot from Great Britain and also Europe(like literally all over Western Europe!) I was like :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
nope haven't done a test like that yet. I short of worry about who keeps the DNA profile data. There were stories of police trying to subpoena DNA records for wild searches . But what should I care it's not like the pentagon doesn't already have my DNA on file.

Mom and dad got a DNA test for their doctor it was interesting.
Who did this test ancestry.com, 23 and me?
I'm curious because our dentist when we were kids though we had Indian blood because of how deep the roots were. Far as we know it was European heritage but there isn't a lot to go on for a family tree really

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

kater23 wrote:Wildly off topic(and I'm curious if anyone else here has done it)..I bought an AncestryDNA kit and finally got the results back-quite a bit of African-Ivory Coast and Ghanian blood, but a lot from Great Britain and also Europe(like literally all over Western Europe!) I was like :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Who are you related too?
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

FormerBondFan wrote:
bjmdds wrote:Light the fuse...Image ‘Mission: Impossible 6’ Officially Starts Production: Mission: Impossible 6 is scheduled for release July 27, 2018. I am sorry that bum Baldwin is coming back :!:
Tom Cruise is our Bond from now on, and Mission: Impossible is our James Bond films from now on.
I'd rather anyone but cruise. Like some of his movies but he's not a star I like a lot

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Omega wrote:
nope haven't done a test like that yet. I short of worry about who keeps the DNA profile data. There were stories of police trying to subpoena DNA records for wild searches . But what should I care it's not like the pentagon doesn't already have my DNA on file.

I'm curious because our dentist when we were kids though we had Indian blood because of how deep the roots were. Far as we know it was European heritage but there isn't a lot to go on for a family tree really

Deep tooth roots relates to Indian heritage? I never heard of that.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

bjmdds wrote:
Omega wrote:Pro
supposedly it's a genetic trait. Our dentist thought is was similar to the native Indians but I don't really know.
I did see something on this years ago, anthropologically there is supposed to be something to it.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

WB's Kong: Skull Island dropped 32.2%, finishing with an estimated $5.8 million as its domestic cume now stands at $156.5 million. The film also continues to perform internationally where it brought in an estimated $16 million this weekend, bringing the overseas total to $377.8 million for a global haul just shy of $535 million, topping the $529 million worldwide performance of 2014's Godzilla.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Omega wrote:
bjmdds wrote:
Omega wrote:Pro
supposedly it's a genetic trait. Our dentist thought is was similar to the native Indians but I don't really know.
I did see something on this years ago, anthropologically there is supposed to be something to it.

I have seen people with long roots over the years here but never thought that related to Indian heritage.
kater23
Moneypenny

Post by kater23 »

Omega wrote:

I've had to be fingerprinted twice,once for the TSA precheck program, and recently for a job.So I'm on file *that* way..and it's all good.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

kater23 wrote:
Omega wrote:

I've had to be fingerprinted twice,once for the TSA precheck program, and recently for a job.So I'm on file *that* way..and it's all good.
yeah the Feds have so many ways to ID me why bother hiding, just ticked me off lazy police want access to private DNA records.

who did you go through for the testing?

kater23
Moneypenny

Post by kater23 »

Ancestry. com. The only bad part is that it can take a long time(I got my kit for Christmas, as did a lot of other people!) :lol: :lol: