The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

General Bond discussion from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by bjmdds »

The Sweeney wrote:Have to say the trailer didn't really grab me. I'm really getting bored of the whole Bond on a personal mission....again!
I can't understand why people are falling all over themselves with this trailer. I found it a bit dull, not that intriguing, and yes, it needed at least one or 2 shots of some action.

I don't like how they are linking SPECTRE to Bond's past too. This has absolutely nothing to do with Fleming, and they are rewriting the history of the books.
That is the problem in a nutshell Sweeney. Broccoli has ORDERED a REBOOT of Fleming's LITERARY work itself, NOT the cinematic character we have watched for 50 years. It's ridiculous and should not be embraced by the minions but they do follow the evil Queen B wherever she takes the mainstream public. This is a psychologically driven reboot and a redefinition of the character Fleming created---id.....ego----superego-----toilet training----of Bond's childhood and Broccoli really believes THIS is what people want, with a putridly casted actor like Cr-egg :?: :!: :shock: :down:
Last edited by bjmdds on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Moore is not a fan of Idris already defending himself from racism charges. This is Why as some others here have said it suicide to not go along with the pc choice.

I like Idris Elba but I get why so many are against a token casting .

Reading moores comments it easy to take wrong. Or maybe it's not taking wrong he starts by saying casting Cuba gooding jr was a joke , then say Elba is not English English ?? Either he doesn't want a black actor as bond or he is channelling Austin powers .
‘Although James may have been played by a Scot, a Welshman and an Irishman, I think he should be “English-English”. Nevertheless, it’s an interesting idea, but unrealistic.’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

The Sweeney wrote:Have to say the trailer didn't really grab me. I'm really getting bored of the whole Bond on a personal mission....again!
I can't understand why people are falling all over themselves with this trailer. I found it a bit dull, not that intriguing, and yes, it needed at least one or 2 shots of some action.

I don't like how they are linking SPECTRE to Bond's past too. This has absolutely nothing to do with Fleming, and they are rewriting the history of the books.
Dalton got crap for actually being Ian fleming's bond as he was in the books , Craig gets away rewriting the books and movies for some reason . Part of it is Imo eon learned how to promote their actors better starting with Brosnan .

I don't like this personal connection stuff either. It has gotten real thick the last few movies.

I don't think it was as bad in the dalton Brosnan era . GE , the bad guy was a friend from work who faked his death and avoided bond in Craig's bond world he'd be a long lost brother who was following Craig ever since plotting revenge.

I won't even dignify any comparison to LTK bring personal .

Imo the difference in old bond vs new is Craig's bond is about him and the others were professional . Problem is when they made Craig's bond about him they forgot there is not that much there so they got to make it up.

Alessandra
Pam Bouvier
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, Goldfinger, Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World is Not Enough, License to Kill, The Spy Who Loved Me.
Favorite Movies: Sabrina (the original), To Catch a Thief, Charade, High Society, Indiscreet. More recent: The Blind Side, Top Gun, Jerry Maguire, Someone Like You, Wolverine, Spy Game, Miami Vice, Fantastic Four, No Reservations, The Wedding Date, 27 Dresses, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Devil Wears Prada

Post by Alessandra »

Veronica wrote:
The Saint 007 wrote:
Atticus wrote:That's it? Very weak. It felt like a soap opera, like a sneak peek of next season's Days Of Our Lives or whatever soap opera is in vogue these days. No action sequences shown, which suggests they want to emphasize that this is sooooo character driven in all of the emoism of Craig's Bond and his little orphan Annie childhood. The bit at the end with Christoph Waltz (it sounded like his voice) presented as a shadow figure and saying "Welcome James, it's been a long time..." is so corny. Craig's mug, in the limited but harsh lighting in those darkly lit scenes, only emphasize his crags, making him look like a skeleton. Naomi Harris's accent is irritating, and the reference to Skyfall is the breaking point. The series has truly run out of energy. They need to reboot this whole thing with a new actor.
I jokingly refer to the Craig films as Days Of Our Bond. The fact that there is at least a three to four year wait between films, also makes Craig's espionage soap opera even more tedious. As I've said here before, I personally don't care for origin stories, I just rather see Bond go on an adventurous mission and battle cool villains. But if the filmmakers absolutely insist on getting into Bond's backstory, they could at least try to do it in a more effectively compelling manner. They're now on the forth film, and what they've managed to accomplish with Craig's Bond so far, most superhero films do that (and possibly more) in one. But it was already clear with Quantum Of Solace that they really don't know where to go with this new direction. The whole reboot seems like a knee-jerk reaction to just get aboard the reboot bandwagon with everyone else in Hollywood.

You said it :!: :!: watching these so called "Bond movies" I fell like I'm wathicn some movie like "Taken" with Liam Neeson.There's nothing that says "Bond" anymore.Bond is not suave,collected,sophistcated or charming.He's a generic action hero that can be found in million other movies from Hollywood.
Precisely. Craig looks more like Putin than ever and he completely lacks class, style, edge, and all the rest. I am not seeing James Bond in this ridiculous trailer at all.
Extremely underwhelming. Boring. Generic.
And no, I don't like Naomi Harris as Moneypenny either. At all.
"Are we on coms?"
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

bjmdds wrote:

That is the problem in a nutshell Sweeney. Broccoli has ORDERED a REBOOT of Fleming's LITERARY work itself, NOT the cinematic character we have watched for 50 years. It's ridiculous and should not be embraced by the minions but they do follow the evil Queen B wherever she takes the mainstream public. This is a psychologically driven reboot and a redefinition of the character Fleming created---id.....ego----superego-----toilet training----of Bond's childhood and Broccoli really believes THIS is what people want, with a putridly casted actor like Cr-egg :?: :!: :shock: :down:
Exactly,this is not just cinematic Bond in question.they did this in CR already.When Vesper says "My guess is that you didn't come from money." which implies that Bond doesn't come from a wealthy family which he DOES!Bond,in many ways was similar to Fleming.Fleming was a snob who liked luxury and sophistication.That's what Bond liked too.Craig,on the other hand looks like he never hear of Dom in his whole life.No sophistication,no charm,nothing at all.Babs is not only disrespeting and insulting the image that people have in mind(this,IMO,is exactly the reason why are these movies with Craig excelling at the box-office.They have James Bond in their title) but is also insulting the Fleming creation.Fleming's Bond has nothing to do with " gym-pumped up" guy who has a machine gun that Daniel Craig is.
Alessandra
Pam Bouvier
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, Goldfinger, Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World is Not Enough, License to Kill, The Spy Who Loved Me.
Favorite Movies: Sabrina (the original), To Catch a Thief, Charade, High Society, Indiscreet. More recent: The Blind Side, Top Gun, Jerry Maguire, Someone Like You, Wolverine, Spy Game, Miami Vice, Fantastic Four, No Reservations, The Wedding Date, 27 Dresses, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Devil Wears Prada

Post by Alessandra »

See what happens when one tells the truth? Sir Roger said Idris Elba can't be James Bond. Now all the idiotic politically correct thinkers are trying to roast him.
Regarding Elba, he said:

“A few years ago, I said that Cuba Gooding Jr would make an excellent Bond, but it was a joke!’ Roger shared to Paris Match magazine.

He added, “Although James may have been played by a Scot, a Welshman and an Irishman, I think he should be “English-English”. Nevertheless, it’s an interesting idea, but unrealistic.”

After facing much backlash for his comments, Roger wrote on Twitter, “An interview I gave to Paris Match implies I said something racist about Idris Elba. That is simply untrue. #Lost in translation.”
"Are we on coms?"
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Alessandra wrote:
Veronica wrote:
The Saint 007 wrote:
Atticus wrote:That's it? Very weak. It felt like a soap opera, like a sneak peek of next season's Days Of Our Lives or whatever soap opera is in vogue these days. No action sequences shown, which suggests they want to emphasize that this is sooooo character driven in all of the emoism of Craig's Bond and his little orphan Annie childhood. The bit at the end with Christoph Waltz (it sounded like his voice) presented as a shadow figure and saying "Welcome James, it's been a long time..." is so corny. Craig's mug, in the limited but harsh lighting in those darkly lit scenes, only emphasize his crags, making him look like a skeleton. Naomi Harris's accent is irritating, and the reference to Skyfall is the breaking point. The series has truly run out of energy. They need to reboot this whole thing with a new actor.
I jokingly refer to the Craig films as Days Of Our Bond. The fact that there is at least a three to four year wait between films, also makes Craig's espionage soap opera even more tedious. As I've said here before, I personally don't care for origin stories, I just rather see Bond go on an adventurous mission and battle cool villains. But if the filmmakers absolutely insist on getting into Bond's backstory, they could at least try to do it in a more effectively compelling manner. They're now on the forth film, and what they've managed to accomplish with Craig's Bond so far, most superhero films do that (and possibly more) in one. But it was already clear with Quantum Of Solace that they really don't know where to go with this new direction. The whole reboot seems like a knee-jerk reaction to just get aboard the reboot bandwagon with everyone else in Hollywood.

You said it :!: :!: watching these so called "Bond movies" I fell like I'm wathicn some movie like "Taken" with Liam Neeson.There's nothing that says "Bond" anymore.Bond is not suave,collected,sophistcated or charming.He's a generic action hero that can be found in million other movies from Hollywood.
Precisely. Craig looks more like Putin than ever and he completely lacks class, style, edge, and all the rest. I am not seeing James Bond in this ridiculous trailer at all.
Extremely underwhelming. Boring. Generic.
And no, I don't like Naomi Harris as Moneypenny either. At all.
This Moneypenny is horrid :!: Cavill will require a recasting of her role for sure. No M nor Q in that trash trailer either. Only doom and gloom and depression and angst revolving around the sloth Cr-egg. Bond has been AWOL since 2002.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Alessandra wrote:See what happens when one tells the truth? Sir Roger said Idris Elba can't be James Bond. Now all the idiotic politically correct thinkers are trying to roast him.
Regarding Elba, he said:

“A few years ago, I said that Cuba Gooding Jr would make an excellent Bond, but it was a joke!’ Roger shared to Paris Match magazine.

He added, “Although James may have been played by a Scot, a Welshman and an Irishman, I think he should be “English-English”. Nevertheless, it’s an interesting idea, but unrealistic.”

After facing much backlash for his comments, Roger wrote on Twitter, “An interview I gave to Paris Match implies I said something racist about Idris Elba. That is simply untrue. #Lost in translation.”
Moore should tweet "screw all of you PC police if you think telling the truth about a literary character is a racist act". This is all BS now. It so happens the Ferguson killing was deemed JUSTIFIED now by none other than Oh-bama's own attorney general Eric Holder, yet nothing was said in an apology by those who rushed to judgment to convict the police officer :!: The worm has FINALLY turned and we are at a tipping point now where people are fed up with the 'victimization' of the races by the PC liberals in this country ranting and raving FALSE narratives and outright LIES to try to promote their agendas :!:
Atticus
Lieutenant

Post by Atticus »

Count_Lippe wrote:
Atticus wrote:
Count_Lippe wrote:Isn't the pre-credits scene in GF supposed to be somewhere in Mexico?

But it wasn't shot on location of course.

:lol:
The novel Goldfinger begins with Bond at the Miami airport, thinking about a mission he had just completed in Mexico City. It's all in flashback narrative, as Bond thinks about the Meixcan guy he had killed. I always thought the locale of the pre-credits of the film version was a vague allusion to that Mexican setting. Yeah, it looks like it was all shot within Pinewood Studios.
Yes they obviously got the idea for the pre-credits scene from this, didn't Bond plant a thermite bomb in a factory or something and then he was assaulted by the mexican capungo and killed him in a street fight? It was a while since I read the novel GF but I think this is what happened in the flashback.
Correct. The literary Bond breaks into a warehouse (the supply place of the heroin smuggler who 007 is assigned to track down) and plants a thermite bomb. He then sits in a cafe and watches the warehouse blow up. The next night, as he's walking back after a last drink at a club (called the Copacabana, would you believe it) he's confronted by the Mexican capungo and they fight and Bond kills him.
Veronica
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia With Love,GoldenEye,The Spy Who Loved Me,Goldfinger,Dr.No
Favorite Movies: After the Sunset,The Devil Wears Prada,The Thomas Crown Affair,To Catch a Thief,Midnight in Paris,North by Northwest, Purple Noon, La piscine.

Post by Veronica »

Sir Roger told the truth.Now it seems some people(read:fanboys) think Idris would be a good Bond and everyone who say differently are racist.It's like-white people discriminate black people.Let's make Bond black just to make things clear we have nothing against blacks.They already did similar thing in Skyfall.They made Bond having some experiences with men to proof what?That people have nothing against homosexuals?Lord...
Atticus
Lieutenant

Post by Atticus »

The Saint 007 wrote: They're now on the forth film, and what they've managed to accomplish with Craig's Bond so far, most superhero films do that (and possibly more) in one. But it was already clear with Quantum Of Solace that they really don't know where to go with this new direction. The whole reboot seems like a knee-jerk reaction to just get aboard the reboot bandwagon with everyone else in Hollywood.
So true. It's just pure creative deadness. So Brosnan was saying the truth back in 2005, although he was trashed at the time, when he said that the producers were suffering a crisis of confidence and were unsure of how to proceed. When Craig was unveiled as the sixth Bond, I remember M.G. Wilson babbling in an interview that they were scared about the future, of how to move on. He was really trying to explain (rationalize) what they did to Brosnan. Meanwhile, they've basically depleted the Fleming books, although I think with good screenwriters there are scenes and elements that could be mined and adapted for the films; but I remember reading somewhere that Eon didn't want to pay any more royalties to the Fleming estate, so they'd rather just make up their own stories. For Eon, making up their own stories means...hell yeah, just jump on the reboot bandwagon. Then, of course, Mendes himself admitted to using Nolan's Batman films as a template. Just repackage the whole B.S. with a multi-million dollar marketing campaign and make sure you're PC all the way so that you have the liberal mainstream media on your side.

This teaser trailer has actually disgusted me, reminding me (more than ever) how the film series is so wacked out and perverse. I've calmed down now and can say things without using blatant expletives. For me, personally, I sense this is the end of the entire series. They're so bankrupt of ideas, the production costs are out of control, you've got studio executives screaming to clamp down on the budget (to the point of whoring out to a corrupt foreign government to get sweet tax incentives), while Sony itself is in turmoil, and there's obviously the MGM side wanting to dictate the film development. This is all what's involved in making a Bond film today. Well alright, maybe it won't be the end of the series. Just a long hiatus until all this sh**t is sorted out. We've all heard about the plans to reboot (yet again) the Spiderman franchise. If Sony's doing it for that franchise, you can be sure there are boardroom meetings going on right now on how to reboot Bond for a new generation. What that reboot turns out to be is another matter. But at least we can have the pleasure of saying "adios" to this current idiocy of a series.
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

Atticus wrote:
The Saint 007 wrote: They're now on the forth film, and what they've managed to accomplish with Craig's Bond so far, most superhero films do that (and possibly more) in one. But it was already clear with Quantum Of Solace that they really don't know where to go with this new direction. The whole reboot seems like a knee-jerk reaction to just get aboard the reboot bandwagon with everyone else in Hollywood.
So true. It's just pure creative deadness. So Brosnan was saying the truth back in 2005, although he was trashed at the time, when he said that the producers were suffering a crisis of confidence and were unsure of how to proceed. When Craig was unveiled as the sixth Bond, I remember M.G. Wilson babbling in an interview that they were scared about the future, of how to move on. He was really trying to explain (rationalize) what they did to Brosnan. Meanwhile, they've basically depleted the Fleming books, although I think with good screenwriters there are scenes and elements that could be mined and adapted for the films; but I remember reading somewhere that Eon didn't want to pay any more royalties to the Fleming estate, so they'd rather just make up their own stories. For Eon, making up their own stories means...hell yeah, just jump on the reboot bandwagon. Then, of course, Mendes himself admitted to using Nolan's Batman films as a template. Just repackage the whole B.S. with a multi-million dollar marketing campaign and make sure you're PC all the way so that you have the liberal mainstream media on your side.

This teaser trailer has actually disgusted me, reminding me (more than ever) how the film series is so wacked out and perverse. I've calmed down now and can say things without using blatant expletives. For me, personally, I sense this is the end of the entire series. They're so bankrupt of ideas, the production costs are out of control, you've got studio executives screaming to clamp down on the budget (to the point of whoring out to a corrupt foreign government to get sweet tax incentives), while Sony itself is in turmoil, and there's obviously the MGM side wanting to dictate the film development. This is all what's involved in making a Bond film today. Well alright, maybe it won't be the end of the series. Just a long hiatus until all this sh**t is sorted out. We've all heard about the plans to reboot (yet again) the Spiderman franchise. If Sony's doing it for that franchise, you can be sure there are boardroom meetings going on right now on how to reboot Bond for a new generation. What that reboot turns out to be is another matter. But at least we can have the pleasure of saying "adios" to this current idiocy of a series.
Here,here. :up: :up: the thing is whatever the problems there have been with DAD it wasn't Brosnan's fault and neither the problem was Bronsan.He was by far the best thing about that movie.They actually told him how he's going to do another Bond movie and then just like that...he and Tarantino actually discussed about that and Tarantino was eager to do it.Later,when they booted Pierce he wasn't interested anymore.Accordingly he got drunk should how Pierce is the best Bond,the only Bond!Well,quite Tarantino :up: all they needed to do is the way of "Moonraker-FYEO"...WITH BROSNAN! they whole reboot wasn't needed in the slightest.To bank robber Bond from everything he was for the past 40 year is nothing more than a crime.
As for this new movie,I wonder if there'll be some "Inception" elements because Sam Mender so obviously loves to copy Nolan's work.
Atticus
Lieutenant

Post by Atticus »

Veronica wrote:Sir Roger told the truth.Now it seems some people(read:fanboys) think Idris would be a good Bond and everyone who say differently are racist.It's like-white people discriminate black people.Let's make Bond black just to make things clear we have nothing against blacks.They already did similar thing in Skyfall.They made Bond having some experiences with men to proof what?That people have nothing against homosexuals?Lord...
You just described, in a nutshell, the leftist mindset. And it's the worldview that has been asserted throughout history, leading to the collectivist mentality that now characterizes the modern left. I bring this up not to get into heated political debates with anyone here but because (1) it's an interesting discussion and (2) to reinforce your insightful comment because it takes us to what's driving the essence of the Bond series in its present form. What Eon (with help from known leftists like Sam Mendes) subscribe to is a worldview that calls for a change that not only subverts or topples existing values but replaces that order with a kind of utopian ideal of perfect justice and where equality will reign. Whereas, existing values are the root of all manner of social ills--racism, sexism, homophobia, imperialism. So right away, they've got the mainstream media on their side with that mentality. Craig, the unconventional-looking Bond, is simply The One. Oh, and not only that, his Bond is not a sexist misogynist dinosaur like those hideous chaps Connery, Brosnan, et al and, even better, Craig's Bond has even admitted to having gay experiences. Oh, he's also suffering victimhood because he was an orphan, and from all that trauma (including having an evil foster brother!) he has the cool ability to be deeply emotional and tortured. Bring out the friggin' melodramatic violins, please.
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

Atticus wrote:
Veronica wrote:Sir Roger told the truth.Now it seems some people(read:fanboys) think Idris would be a good Bond and everyone who say differently are racist.It's like-white people discriminate black people.Let's make Bond black just to make things clear we have nothing against blacks.They already did similar thing in Skyfall.They made Bond having some experiences with men to proof what?That people have nothing against homosexuals?Lord...
You just described, in a nutshell, the leftist mindset. And it's the worldview that has been asserted throughout history, leading to the collectivist mentality that now characterizes the modern left. I bring this up not to get into heated political debates with anyone here but because (1) it's an interesting discussion and (2) to reinforce your insightful comment because it takes us to what's driving the essence of the Bond series in its present form. What Eon (with help from known leftists like Sam Mendes) subscribe to is a worldview that calls for a change that not only subverts or topples existing values but replaces that order with a kind of utopian ideal of perfect justice and where equality will reign. Whereas, existing values are the root of all manner of social ills--racism, sexism, homophobia, imperialism. So right away, they've got the mainstream media on their side with that mentality. Craig, the unconventional-looking Bond, is simply The One. Oh, and not only that, his Bond is not a sexist misogynist dinosaur like those hideous chaps Connery, Brosnan, et al and, even better, Craig's Bond has even admitted to having gay experiences. Oh, he's also suffering victimhood because he was an orphan, and from all that trauma (including having an evil foster brother!) he has the cool ability to be deeply emotional and tortured. Bring out the friggin' melodramatic violins, please.
I agree 100% with you. You said it all. Now suddenly I see article named "Has Craig surpassed Connery?" Right after that,I wanted to take shots of vodka like Bond in TND to get myself calmed down.
I mean,really? The slightest comparison of Craig and Connery is just plainly disgraceful. Also,you also have feminists and God forbid that Bond ever seduces a doctor to get a clean bill of health. You have a "James Bond debate" on YT and it's just a perfect example of it. A woman in that video said how Craig is the best Bond because he beats woman a little less than the other one(obviously thought of Connery). Add to that that there were "he looks like a killer" arguments and the fact that one guy says how Brosnan was the worst Bond(keep telling yourself that) and one said Moore was the worst Bond(although I objectively can see the reasoning but when you have Lazenby to say anyone else is the worst is just...) and there you have it... the prime example of everything thatnis wrong with this new direction...
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Post by The Saint 007 »

Bravo to Sir Roger for speaking the truth. I'm so sick of this politically correct agenda of having to change Bond's ethnicity.

In regards to the creative slump of the series, I'm baffled as to why the critics haven't been all over that. Other Bond films have been harshly criticized for smaller things, and yet Craig's films get tons of praise no matter how many problems they have. Are people that blinded by all the artsy fluff that they can't see the big picture?
Veronica
Agent

Post by Veronica »

The Saint 007 wrote:Bravo to Sir Roger for speaking the truth. I'm so sick of this politically correct agenda of having to change Bond's ethnicity.

In regards to the creative slump of the series, I'm baffled as to why the critics haven't been all over that. Other Bond films have been harshly criticized for smaller things, and yet Craig's films get tons of praise no matter how many problems they have. Are people that blinded by all the artsy fluff that they can't see the big picture?

This is basically the whole thing.Younger audiances,well,we all are are very easily affected by media.I myself had high expectations of Skyfall because there was so much hype about the movie.Although I had no interest in Craig whatsoever I decided to watch the movie with my cousin because of the whole hype.Needless to say I was utterly disappointed.And the hell with the whole "politically correct" agenda.Bond doesn't need to be politically correct for f*cks sake.He is supposed to be charismatic,suave,sophisticated secret agent and when he introduces himself as "Bond.James Bond" women should go weak at knees.Bond is fantasy figure.He is man every man wants to be and ever woman wants to be with.Simply because of it the whole "realistic" thing with Craig(like it's realistic) is completely and totally wrong.And I therefore have no interest into the whole "Bond franchise" anymore.I watch and cherish films where Bond was really Bond."From Russia With Love"(a perfect example of a movie that isn't outlandish yet still very much is a Bond movie-simply beceause these Craigers tend to say how "old" Bond isn't good because the plots are ridiculous) and GoldenEye(first and foremost for being Brosnan's best Bond movie) are my favourites.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The trailer sealed the deal here.........garbage once again under this corrupt regime that MUST go :!:
ml94
Single O
Favorite Bond Movie: GOLDFINGER, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, GOLDENEYE.
Favorite Movies: T2 & THE DARK KNIGHT.

Post by ml94 »

bjmdds wrote:The trailer sealed the deal here.........garbage once again under this corrupt regime that MUST go :!:
spectre :down: :down: :down: :down:
Count_Lippe
Agent

Post by Count_Lippe »

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

And somebody shot him from the looks of it